The KC Living Lab is Now Open to Test Smart City and Internet of Things Technologies
Using Kansas City’s smart city infrastructure, the Living Lab allows entrepreneurs, innovators and companies to test and commercialize Internet of Things (IoT) and smart city technologies that can solve problems in Kansas City and cities around the world.
Join us Wednesday, August 16 at 12:00pm CST for our Program Launch Webinar.
In this webinar, attendees will:
- Learn more about the Living Lab’s areas of focus.
- Get introduced to the Living Lab management team.
- Learn how to apply to and access the Living Lab Developer Sandbox environment and utilize the platform.
- Get introduced to the wide range of tools, resources and benefits designed to help you build smart city applications, hardware, software and more.
- Have the opportunity ask questions and get feedback specific to their ideas and technologies for the Living Lab.
- Learn how to get involved as an entrepreneur, innovator, company or partner in other cities.
In the News
- Kansas City’s ‘Living Lab’ opens its doors to academics and startups, State Scoop.
- Smart City Living Lab opens, targets growing pains of a swelling city, Startland News.
Upcoming Living Lab Network Events
Smart City Tech Summit: Public Safety
October 18 – 19 | Kansas City, Missouri
Do you have an emerging technology in the smart city public safety space?
The KC Living Lab is looking for the best, emerging smart city and IoT technologies to showcase their safety solutions in front of potential customers, law enforcement officials, strategic partners, potential investors and more at Smart City Tech Summit: Public Safety this October.
Apply now to be a part of Smart City Tech Summit’s Public Safety and IoT Cutting-Edge Technology Showcase.