The KC Living Lab is Now Open to Test Smart City and Internet of Things Technologies
Using Kansas City’s smart city infrastructure, the Living Lab allows entrepreneurs, innovators and companies to test and commercialize Internet of Things (IoT) and smart city technologies that can solve problems in Kansas City and cities around the world.
We recently hosted a live webinar to introduce the recently launched Smart City Living Lab Access Program to those interested in launching a project in the Living Lab.
Here’s what was covered:
- More information about the Living Lab’s areas of focus.
- An introduced to the Living Lab management team.
- How to apply to and access the Living Lab Developer Sandbox environment and utilize the platform.
- An overview of the wide range of tools, resources and benefits designed to help you build smart city applications, hardware, software and more.
- Questions and feedback specific to attendees ideas and technologies for the Living Lab.
- How to get involved as an entrepreneur, innovator, company or partner in other cities.
For anyone who was unable to attend, here is a recording of the live session with the KC Living Lab Manger, Think Big Partners and Kansas City CIO, Bob Bennett.
*Please note the presentation starts at 5:15.
For questions or more information please contact the KC Living Lab Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.